Thursday, February 25, 2010

Put your boots on baby. Get to work, work.

Let's just get the embarassing bit out of the way, shall we?

12/31/09
weight: 260
BMI: 39.5

2/25/10
weight: 240.6
BMI: 36.6

Thanks to the 2.6 pounds I've in week eight of weight watchers, I am only .4 pounds away from bringing my total weight loss up to TWENTY POUNDS! I've lost 19.6 pounds so far, I never NEVER thought I would be able to stick with this but taking things one week at a time has proved effective.

I'm going to try to tackle day 1 of Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred today, wish me luck! So in the spirit of exercise, I thought I'd share my top songs that are always on my workout playlist :)

1.) Britney Spears: Stronger
2.) Lady Gaga: Bad Romance
3.) The Saturdays: Ego
4.) Ke$ha: Your Love is my Drug
5.) Britney Spears: 3
6.) Lady Gaga: Monster
7.) The Saturdays: Work
8.) The Veronicas: Untouched
9.) McFly: Lies
10.) Ke$ha: Tik Tok
11.) The Saturdays: Up
12.) Lady Gaga: Beautiful, Dirty, Rich
13.) Pixie Lott: Boys and Girls
14.) The Ting Tings: That's not my name
15.)Britney Spears: Lonely
16.) Ashlee Simpson: Lala
17.)Ke$ha: Take It Off
18.)Ke$ha: Kiss 'n' Tell
19.)Ke$ha: Blah Blah Blah
20.)The Veronicas: This Is How It Feels

I've got tons more, but I figured you get the picture. Anything upbeat, fast, and fun to sing to will make my workout list. Hopefully by next week I can think of a different or really good post for my 20 pound milestone!

4 comments:

  1. Girl I am SO EXCITED for you!! Almost 20 pounds! That is pretty awesome. Totally jealous. It's just coming right off of you! Good luck with the Shred! It'll get to ya, but since you work out like crazy I'm sure you wont be gasping for air half way through like I was! :)
    Also, your playlist is a definite win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear kaitlyn, your comments always make my day! And I love you for always making me feel good about myself :) and i'm SURE i'll be gasping for air 10 minutes into the shred. My mom is almost a lifetime member..she's lost 90+ and she was almost dying half way in. I'm SCARED. =X
    Don't be jealous of my weight loss, because you're dropping those pounds like they're hot too!! I'm proud of us! :)

    and I LOVE my playlist...if you haven't heard of The Saturdays, Pixie Lott, or McFly look 'em up on youtube! They're all british and amazing. And I have the cds if you ever want any of their songs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 20 POUNDS!!!!
    THAT'S FREAKING AMAZING!
    I just got really excited
    and teared up a little, no lie
    all because
    I'm SO PROUD
    of you.
    And you inspire me.
    I'm going to start,
    forreal
    and stick with this.
    Because I can.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously, I love how supportive you are georgia! And I'm going to start being supportive of your mission EVERY DAY. And you CAN do this, I truly truly believe in you love!
    Just keep saying "I think I can I think I can" and take it one week at a time!

    ReplyDelete