Friday, April 9, 2010

I'm flying high, defying gravity.

12/31/09
weight: 260
BMI: 39.5

4/8/10
weight: 221.4
BMI: 33.7

After skipping last week's weigh in because of being sick and having relatives in town, I didn't really find myself nervous for this week's weigh in, because quite honestly I know I haven't been eating a good deal of my allotted points these past two weeks, simply because I haven't been home and haven't had the time..I know those are both horrible excuses and I know that's me being a bad weight watcher, but what can I do? I'm going to get back to actually eating breakfast lunch AND dinner, not one or two of the three a day. But I'm nervous that when I get back to my normal regime I'll gain some of the weight back. I know once I get back into the swing of things those pounds will just come off like they're supposed to, so I'll be okay.

I weighed in yesterday over 7 pounds lighter but I couldn't even be excited for it because I knew I was cheating the program by not eating. This is my promise that I'll get back to my schedule after my birthday weekend...next weekend.

In happier news, I went to see Wicked this past Wednesday and for the first time in my LIFE, I wore a strapless dress in public, and I don't think it looked that horrible.


Exhibit A:


And looking on the bright side of things...my 7 pound loss means that I only need to lose 1.4 pounds at next weeks weigh in to meet my goal of -40 by my birthday! I think I can actually do it!

5 comments:

  1. YOU DO NOT LOOK HORRIBLE AT ALL
    you look freaking amazinggggg!!!

    and i have faith that itll all work out for you lee leeee
    i know you'll make your goal and get back on track

    i love you and keep doing what you're doing, love

    MISSIONNN MOLLLLAYYYYYYYY

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look GORGEOUS Jas!!!!
    I keep looking at your blog and your pictures and it's all just so amazing.
    I wish I was as driven as you are.
    You are ab fabbity fab my dear!!!
    LOVE YOUU

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously you both don't know how much you keep me motivated!!

    :D

    I love you both so very much!

    And georgia I have faith you can get yourself motivated and get on your mission!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First, love the dress. :) Did you enjoy Wicked? I'm thinking of going to a show since it's showing here in Louisville.

    Second, we're in the same boat. I haven't really been counting points lately, but I know I haven't been eating as much as I normally do. And when I do it, it's healthy...not fast food deliciousness or anything like that. And I've been working out. So I'm with you when I say I'm worried about the weight coming back on when I buckle down and actually track.

    I'm positive you will drop that 1.4 like it's hot and you'll be tantalizing in the 220s for your 21st. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kaitlyn I seriously love your comments!
    The dress is my friend's but I've had my eye on it for a longgggg time and I could actually fit in it now so she let me wear it. And Wicked was the most amazing thing EVER, I want to see it like 20 more times, so if you have the opportunity to go...DO IT! You'll be blown away!

    We're going to get back on track and not get discouraged if and when some of the weight comes back, because it's just going to go away again! We got this..although I'm just sticking to what I've been doing the past few weeks 'til after my birthday..which I know is wrong, but I want to hit that -40. Haha...oops.

    Thank you for your amazing comment beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete