Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A dream is a wish your heart makes...

Photo blog time!

Me at my start weight of 260


And me now..a little over 22 pounds lighter.



I honestly don't see a difference, but the dress I'm wearing is flowy and a little big on me..so maybe that's why.

I went to the Disney Princess exhibit at NOMA this past weekend with two of my friends and we had a mini photoshoot in City Park, and I just wanted to share some of the pictures with y'all.










NARNIAAAAAAAAAAAAA! :)


2 comments:

  1. Look atchu hottie!
    I definitely see a difference. I think it's hard for us to see differences in ourselves, unless they are super drastic differences.
    We have a mindset that needs to change in how we look at ourselves, and when that starts to change and you are less critical of yourself (I'm saying you, not to mean you you, but just in general, well maybe me) you'll see a difference.
    The difference is there, and it's already being shown because you are doing things that you wouldn't have done before! Keep doin' what you're doin' and soon enough you will see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh kaitlyn, this was the best comment EVER. Partly because you opened with 'look atchu hottie!' made my night! :)
    I'm glad you can see a difference because I really can't and it's for all the reasons you said up there ^^
    Thank you for your constant support love! It means more to me than you'll ever know!

    <33

    ReplyDelete